Dear car owner!
Please note that the AUTHOR Alarm’s anti-theft devices are not intended for self-installation. We strongly recommend to install and configure the purchased equipment only in certified installation centers. Devices installed by non-certified installers are not subjected to warranty and service!
The manufacturer is not responsible for any damage resulting from the use of the device not for its intended purpose and non-compliance with safety rules.
When you give your car to the maintenance specialist or for car washing be sure to activate Service mode.
Do not keep key fobs in the same place as your car key. Keep your key fobs out of the reach of children and animals. Do not give your key fobs to the people you don’t trust. Do not leave your key fobs in the car after the ride!
Do not leave the manual and plastic card with secret codes and instructions inside the car!
IGLA is unique device to protect your car from theft. The device has an innovative mechanism of engine locking that uses standard wiring of the car so there is no additional wiring that can be easily found. The security system can be deactivated using the key fob, smartphone or by entering the PIN-code from the standard vehicle buttons.
The device cannot be found by any known means. IGLA does not show itself until the engine is started. Moreover, due to its small size the device can be installed almost anywhere in the car.
IGLA is a new smart way to protect your car!
Benefits of the system
- Digital locking of the engine without intervention into the car control units and circuits
- Smart locking of the engine based on the readings data from car sensors and car status analysis
- The device does not show itself until the engine lock is activated
- The key fob, smartphone or the PIN-code that you enter with the standard vehicle buttons can be used for security system deactivation
- Use your smartphone as a key fob
- Service mode (with automatic log out option) or Transport mode
- Anti-Hi-Jack mode – locking of the engine in case of theft by violent means
- Comfort and Ventilation options
- Security activation and deactivation
- Engine locking and unlocking
- Additional features
- Giving your car for the maintenance